Game XP is intended to optimize the performance of your computer for gaming needs. It tweaks and modifies various XP settings (cache settings, CPU priority etc.) and optionally disables or stops several Windows services that are usually not needed. The program does not require any installation, and does not need to be running at all times. Game XP extends your operating system's capabilities and makes Windows faster and comfortable for maximum gaming experience.
The main features of the program are:
- Game XP has been designed to speed up your computer by optimizing system settings in the most efficient way to allow for maximum gaming experience.
- Makes games to run faster and boosts overall performance of your computer.
- Optimizes your 3D card performance for maximum gaming experience and much more...
- No installation or modification needs to be made to your hardware.
- If system analysis of Game XP match your computer then simply press the "Go to Warp Speed" button.
- It does not need any DLL or another file(s). It is just a single "EXE" file: GameXP.exe
- Easy to use interface.
- No installation necessary.
- No experience or computer skills necessary!
Game XP is a free software application from the Other subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2006-01-20. The program can be installed on Win98, WinME, Windows2000, WinXP.
Game XP (version 220.127.116.11) has a file size of 541.82 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 347 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.